Lost bullets (maybe your gun is broken Love)

Another knife on my back
Another lost bullet
Just try one more time...
One more time to kill this pain
Pull the trigger as quick as you kicked my heart away
In my head...
All these images of us
Pictures of myself with someone i never knew
Kill this pain please
Kill it for good
Kill me slowly whyle you whisper the last words
Drop the poison Love
Put it on my lips that you used to kiss with passion
I’m burning...
Burning in this body that gave you so much pleasure
Forget the memories
All the memories i’ve cried so many nights
Wasting my time with the ghost you’ve created
I want to feel the cold gun pointed to my chest
Whyle you see my green eyes drowning in tears
Say goodbye and share no more lies
No answers to my questions
Just blood and pain
Kill me once more
It was a beautiful lie
A sweet mistake
I still feel your warm lips
Even when you’re so far away
Just to far for me to handle
Kill me as you’ve loved me
Another knife on my back
Another lost bullet
Just try one more time...

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

3º Calhau a Contar do Sol

X - Acto

A história mais linda...